Are you looking for a way to enhance the outside walk areas of your home? Is your driveway in need of a makeover? How about your patio? Tired of looking at concrete slabs? Bomanite has the answer. Exposed Aggregate is a product that already has a natural finished aesthetic. This style of concrete is widely accepted and liked because the mixed concrete is a collection of stones and pebbles that are exposed to the surface of the pavement, adding instant texture and design. The concrete is extremely durable and it’s a great option to use for driveways, walkways, porches, back patios or pool area.
WHAT IS EXPOSED AGGREGATE?
Exposed Aggregate is an exciting trend that continues to be very popular in decorative concrete. Despite its rough look the product has a smooth finish that also comes in a variety of designs, colours and textures. The materials that are usually placed inside the cement mixture is sand and gravel but is not limited to these types of materials as you can incorporate a variety of decorative rocks, such as seashells, coloured glass, and stones to create a unique finish and appearance.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF EXPOSED AGGREGATE?
The decorative concrete is an impressive product that serves many benefits. Here are a few reasons why:
- Low Maintenance
- Adds Value
Once you have installed this beautiful aggregate finish for your driveway or walkway, it is important to ensure you maintain it by layering a quality finishing coat to the surface for protection. Since Exposed Aggregate has that three-dimensional look, a seal will give it a nice smooth shine.
Whether you decide to renovate your front entrance or backyard patio, get creative and choose Bomanite for your next home renovation.
For more information on installing Exposed Aggregate, visit our website at https://bomanite.ca/products/exposed-aggregate-concrete/
Winter blues have you feeling down? Now is the perfect time to renovate your home with Bomanite’s quality decorative concrete flooring polishes. A great design relies on the flooring to match the look of the rest of the house and with decorative concrete you can implement a variety of different floor finishes, patterns and polishes that will complement the overall aesthetic of your home. Every step is meant to impress, and once people get a glimpse of your concrete walkway, they will be glad they came over.
Fall in love with your home’s appearance by using our product services to create a luxurious living space. Start by selecting a polish that will fit the look you want for your home.
At Bomanite, we offer quality Topping Systems so your floors appear brand all the time. Bomanite is highly skilled in transforming any surface into a vibrant and eye-catching floor. Fortunately, our topping systems can be done quickly and efficiently.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS
The benefits of selecting a polishing system on your decorative concrete when repurposing your floor is that you can achieve the appeal of highly expensive flooring without actually spending the money. In addition, little maintenance is involved because the quality finishing product gives the surface a long-lasting shine. Due to the solutions durability, your home will look new and improved for many years to come.
Bomanite provides exceptional services in concrete flooring throughout the GTA.
Join the concrete revolution by choosing Stamped Concrete for your next home renovation. With Spring just around the corner now is the best time to consider resurfacing your driveway, walkway or patio. Over time, severe weather can wear down finishes and crack the surface leaving it looking old and unappealing.
Stamped concrete is not only a decorative solution for your home, but it will add valuable curb appeal. You will be thrilled with the final look of the product. Here are several added benefits:
- Affordable – The beauty of choosing stamped concrete is the result of expensive finishes like stone, tile, slate or brick without spending extra money on construction labour and materials.
- Slip Resistant – Stay Safe with stamped concrete. Welcome April showers with open arms because stamped concrete is slip resistant, providing you a range of safety from the front door to your car.
- Durability – After a long winter, feel confident that your driveway or walkway will maintain its brand-new look longer. Stamped concrete has the ability to withstand wear and tear, heaving and buckling that is common with pavers and asphalt but instead results in a good-looking driveway with minimal maintenance and expense.
- Aesthetically Pleasing – Beautify your driveway with one simple fix! Stamped concrete will take your curb appeal to a new level, and custom printing allows you to choose the perfect design pattern to make your home stand out.
WHERE CAN IT BE USED?
Stamped concrete is very versatile, and the product can transform any area outside your house or building front into a luxurious new space. Bomanite specializes in exterior concrete for residential and commercial work, from pool decks and patios to courtyards and landscaping.
Create your dream home by incorporating unique stamped concrete, an application that gives your outdoor walkway a sophisticated grand entrance that displays beauty and durability. The possibilities are endless. Create elegant designs with these pattern finishes:
- Slate rock
For more information on stamped concrete solutions, visit our website at www.bomanite.ca, or call us for a FREE quote!
Spring is almost here, and The National Home Show will be back
in full swing! We’re excited to announce that Bomanite will have a booth set up
at the Enercare Centre in downtown Toronto. The National Home Show is presented
by RE/MAX and is North America’s largest display of innovative products and
ideas for people interested in all things home.
Come visit us from March 8 – 17 and meet our Bomanite representatives to learn more about our products and services. Learn about various ways you can add stamped concrete around your home and make it the best it can be. You’ll be able to peruse decorative concrete solutions for driveways, walkways, pool decks and patios. You’ll be able to get a closer look at our work and craftsmanship, and we’ll be more than happy to answer any questions you have regarding our products and service.
The National Home Show is a great way for new customers to interact with the product in person and understand the benefits of installing stamped concrete compared to regular concrete, asphalt and pavers options. Be sure to make time to visit us and be amazed with everything we have to offer. If you’re looking for ways in which to transform your home this spring, look no further than Bomanite. Attend this event for inspiration on decorating your patio / walkway when the warmer weather arrives, we’re happy to help. At your convenience, you can get a quote or book an appointment with us there!
Purchase your tickets online now for the 2019 National Home Show at the Enercare Exhibition Place by visiting https://nationalhomeshow.tix123.com/?_ga=2.2890296.909993001.1551106806-1510497206.1550854455.
We’ll see you there. For more information on Bomanite’s concrete solutions, check out our website at https://bomanite.ca/.
There’s nothing like waking up in the morning and looking outside your window to see a white sheet of fresh snow covering your yard. The magical moment soon ends when you realize you need to venture outside in the cold, icy winter air and start your day by lugging a snow shovel or snow blower and a huge bag of salt to clear your driveway. Fortunately, Bomanite has the perfect solution. Consider investing in a heated driveway for convenience and safety while adding value to your home.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The way in which a heated driveway works is quite simple. Essentially, the combination of hot water and antifreeze work together to radiate heat, causing the snow on the surface of your driveway to melt. Bomanite uses the hydronic glycol system which means the fluid circulates through tubing that then creates enough heat beneath the surface to remove the snow or ice above it. The best part, to the heating system is completely covered and protected by your beautifully paved concrete driveway, so there is no clutter!
WHY SHOULD YOU INVEST?
– YOU’RE SAFE – Having a heated driveway is safer because you, your family and visitors do not run the risk of slipping and falling. The snow, slush and ice will be completely evaporated allowing you to walk smoothly to and from your vehicle.
– YOUR HEALTH – Snow shoveling can be risky to your health, back and muscles. It can also be deadly as it is one of the leading causes of death by heart attack and aneurysm especially in older people.
– YOU SAVE – No more dreading the cold nights or early mornings shoveling, wrestling the snow blower out of the garage and trying to get it started. Instead, wake up relaxed and energized ready to head-out for the day with plenty of time to spare.
– LONG LASTING – You are doing your concrete driveway a favor by installing heated wiring, since you avoid using harmful chemicals to melt the snow. Salt products meant to de-ice your driveway can actually damage and ruin the concrete faster.
– CURB APPEAL – Show off your stunning driveway, courtesy of Bomanite, all year around. Your home’s front entrance will appear safe and welcoming even throughout the winter months due to the effectiveness of having a heated driveway.
The GTA is constantly dealing with harsh weather conditions in the winter, which is why it is a good idea to contact a professional like Bomanite to install a heated driveway system that automatically melts snow.
For more information on heated driveway, visit our website at https://bomanite.ca/residential/heated-driveways/.
2018 is well under way and if you have not noticed, the snow is already beginning to melt. Meaning, your driveway and patio is slowly making an appearance, which is why it is important to start maintaining your curb appeal now.
A new year means a new look and Bomanite experts are highly experienced in stamped concrete and know exactly which styles to choose to give your driveway that rich glow. Show off yard this year by staying up to date with current trends that Bomanite proudly supplies. Below we have listed the most popular options for concrete this year.
Exposed aggregate – Exposed aggregate is a unique concrete product that blends modern patterns with vintage prestige because the finishing coat displays all the stones and pebbles that lay underneath the concrete. The exposure of rocks creates a realistic representation of natural textures, while supplementing a smoother, and extremely durable surface. Exposed aggregate comes in a variety of colours that you can customize to fit your home’s aesthetic.
Limestone concrete pool decks – Limestone concrete is a strong and more resistant product that when installed contrast a stunning finish, and are especially beneficial around a pool. Due to limestone’s durability, the product is able to withstand large bodies of water and last longer than other concretes.
Cool tones of grey – Settle for more relaxed tones of grey on your walkways or patios for a simple but eye-catching appearance, and also flattering throughout the whole year.
It is never too early to plan for summer renovations and consulting professionals like Bomanite ensure the efficiency and attraction of your walkway. Luckily, you can visit Bomanite experts at the National Home show on March 9th to 18th 2018 where they will be available to answer any questions or concerns you may have.
For more information on stamped concrete, visit our website at
If you haven’t begun outdoor holiday decorating, a good place to start is with your front door, porch or walkway. Nothing is more welcoming for your guests than a splash of greenery, simple bows or a lush wreath that says, “Happy Holidays”. You can be as simple or as elaborate as you wish, but before the temperatures drop any further get in the creative zone, put on some festive music and go at it. Here’s how.
- Hang a beautiful wreath on your front door. Many nurseries have them as simple or as lush as you would like. You can pick one up at your local grocery store if time is of the essence. For added sparkle, you can purchase some battery-operated lights for an added festive feature. Look for them at Chapters Indigo, Pier 1 or anywhere Christmas lights are sold. You can also opt for an artificial one. Decorate it yourself with ornaments or pinecones. Ideas are endless for either one.
- You know those urns of potted plants you had all summer? Yes those. You can either pot a real cedar tree on either side of your door, add white lights or you can refill them with greenery, some dogwood, pine stumps, holly and a bright bow to make your porch festive and welcoming. There are two types of cedar, BC cedar that is softer and drapes beautifully, or Ontario cedar, which is great filler and adds volume. A mixture of greenery makes your urn fuller and richer. You can add some seeded eucalyptus or salal leaves.
- Add a garland of greenery – Most places will offer cedar and pine garland and you can hang it around your porch or banister. Line it with white lights or coloured lights. Now you can be festive both day and night.
- Add spotlights – If strings of light are too much for you, settle on coloured spotlights to highlight your home. Try a combination of colour like red and green or opt for a monochromatic palette like all blue, all green etc. There are some new products out there so visit your local Canadian Tire, Home Depot or Lowes for more ideas.
- Check out your local retailers on how to light up that beautiful Bomanite walkway. Keep in mind that they have to work with or without snow or possible rain. Your best bet would be path lights that are put up and connected to the rest of your outdoor lights. It’s a good idea to work them into your Christmas light display like the below example.
For more inspiration, search Pinterest or Google. You’ll find plenty of ideas online or even at your local retailer.
Happy Holidays from Bomanite!
Bomanite is honoured to have been a part of the Grand Prize Showhome for the current Princess Margaret Cancer Centre lottery. Bomanite completed the driveway and walkway at this stunning home in Oakville with an exposed aggregate concrete finish. The final product is absolutely breathtaking and adds a unique elegance to the already beautifully crafted grand prize home.
This home, designed by Brian Gluckstein, is fully furnished, decorated and landscaped. It features approximately 6,500 square feet of luxurious living space as well as a gorgeous backyard pool. The home offers an amazing living experience, with a grand master bedroom and ensuite, exciting games room, remarkable library room and so much more. Not to mention, the winner will also be awarded with a $1 million cash prize!
If this incredible prize package is not enough to draw you in, then the Princess Margaret charity will definitely capture your attention. Well known for their astounding giveaways, Princess Margaret Home Lottery is done annually in honour of a great cause. The extravaganza raises money in support of Princess Margaret Cancer Centre, one of the top 5 cancer research centres in the world. Their team is dedicated to their cause and to caring for their patients. This charity is truly committed to making a difference, and by purchasing tickets for the current Princess Margaret Cancer Centre lottery, you are a part of that difference.
For a chance to win the grand prize showhome with concrete landscaping by Bomanite, purchase tickets at https://princessmargaretlotto.com/.
Bomanite would also be more than happy to service you with a concrete driveway or walkway in Vaughan, Brampton, Oakville, Milton, Caledon, Toronto and the rest of the GTA region. Visit our website for more information.
Bomanite’s concrete design centre is where all the inspiration lies! From residential concrete services such as concrete driveways and walkways all the way to concrete pool decks, patios and more, this is where you will find everything you need to create your vision.
Bomanite’s concrete design centre is newly renovated and offers the perfect place to browse through concrete products and choose exactly what you are looking for. There is plenty of space and a wide selection, so customers are able to take their time and explore everything Bomanite has to offer.
It’s harder to imagine what something would look like without actually seeing and touching it. That’s why we encourage clients to come in and see for themselves exactly what our concrete is all about. You will also have a chance to talk to our experienced consultants who will be prepared to help you with any ideas and concerns you may have. Whether you are trying to create a concrete driveway, walkway or any other type of design, they will be able to assist you.
Bomanite’s concrete design centre is located in the heart of Vaughan, near Highway 27 and Highway 407. Whether you live in Brampton, Mississauga, Markham, Vaughan, Toronto, Oakville, Milton or any other part of the GTA, we are accessible to you!
Contact us today to schedule your visit or take a look at bomanite.ca for more information!
Increasing the value of our home is something we’d all love to achieve! It’s not the easiest of tasks…But now you can and we’ll tell you how:
Everyone wants a beautiful home and Bomanite is here to help you achieve exactly that. Installing stamped concrete for your driveway or patio creates curb appeal and automatically increases the value of your home.
Reasons to Renovate with Stamped Concrete
- Cost efficient – Stamped concrete will make your surface resemble products like brick and stone without paying the equivalent of what those products would cost. Stamped concrete is more affordable because the entire installation process involves less work, and minimal materials are used to lay out the product. You get a beautiful look for a great value.
- Less maintenance – Stamped concrete has a smooth finish leaving no room for weeds to grow in between cracks, making it easy to clean away any dirt or residue.
- Slip resistant – During the rainy and snowy months, your outside walkways can become a safety hazard; however, Bomanite’s stamped concrete provides slip resistant materials to ensure every step is safe.
- Curb Appeal – There’s no denying it – every home automatically looks more stunning after the addition of stamped concrete to either the driveway, backyard or both. By amplifying the appearance of your home, you will also instantly increase the value.
The Stamped Concrete Process
First, the expert pours the concrete on the designated surface (it can be placed on top of previous concrete applications). After the product is evenly distributed, the design of your choice is stamped on top for a natural, clean look. Conveniently, stamped concrete comes in a variety of colours and can easily be matched to the exterior of your home.
Why choose Bomanite?
Bomanite offers stamped concrete that will positively transform your yard, having people stop to admire a job well done. Experts at Bomanite are highly experienced in installing stamped concrete with a guarantee of top quality and professional services. By applying a safer, longer lasting concrete, you save money while increasing the value of your home.
Bomanite offers stamped concrete services in Vaughan, King, Kleinberg, Maple and across the GTA! For more information about stamped concrete driveways, walkways, patios and more, visit our website.